Dr. Tamar Hunse received her B.A. in Psychology and B.Sc. in Chemistry in 2006 at Calvin College and went on to complete her Doctor of Medicine at Saba University of Medicine. She received her training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Rochester General Hospital ObGyn Residency Program. There she received the James Potter award, the Research award, and Recognition of excellence in minimally invasive gynecology award. She is now very happy to be a part of our Greece ObGyn family. Her professional interests include pre-conception and prenatal care, family planning, infertility, menopause, and minimally invasive surgery including robotic procedures.
She and her husband live in Rochester with their son and daughter. She loves being outdoors, hiking, cross-country skiing and being with family.
Professional Associations & Achievements:
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Recognition of excellence in minimally invasive gynecology award – Rochester General Hospital ObGyn Residency 2016
- James Potter Award – Rochester General Hospital ObGyn Residency 2015
- Research Award – Rochester General Hospital ObGyn Residency 2015
- The Dean of Basic Science Award – Saba University School of Medicine 2009