Updated March 21, 2020
As COVID-19 continues to spread through our community, Greece OBGYN has implemented major but temporary changes in order to protect the health and safety of our patients and our staff.
IMPORTANT: If you or someone in your household is showing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath) please stay at home and contact our office to discuss your symptoms with our nurse. How to tell if you have COVID-19
To do our part in the containment of the coronavirus, our office will only be open for prenatal and emergency GYN visits until 03/27/2020. Our temporary hours will be Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Routine phone calls will be answered during those times.
If you or someone in your household has COVID-19 we ask that you please stay at home and call your primary care physician to review your symptoms.
We have launched telemedicine! By meeting with patients over the phone or by video we have the opportunity to continue our exceptional care while keeping you safe from exposure to COVID-19. If you have any concerns about of the following, call to setup a telemedicine appointment:
- Vaginal discharge
- Irregular or heavy periods
- Birth control
- Urinary incontinence
- Postmenopausal bleeding
- Think you may be newly pregnant
Please note, your insurance company has likely waived all co-pays for these visits during this COVID crisis.
What you can do to keep yourself safe and healthy per the CDC guidelines:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- You can also use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if no soap and water is available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick to protect yourself, coworkers, and others with whom you come in contact.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid unnecessary travel, especially air travel and cruises.
- Avoid crowds and events with more than 10 people.
For the most updated information about COVID-19, please visit the Center for Disease Control website at cdc.gov.
If you have general COVID 19 related questions, these numbers are available for you. 585-922-INFO (RRH COVID info) or 888-364-3065 (NYDOS Hotline).
Monday — 9am to 2pm
Tuesday — 9am to 2pm
Wednesday — 9am to 2pm
Thursday — 9am to 2pm